Monday 15 August 2011

Snow

well well well look ice is falling on the ground and settling. I find it cool (excuse the pun) but mostly on the level of 'hey dude everything is white' other wise its just cold and inconvenient, this leads me to wonder what is it about snow that excites people? Is it the fact that it is somewhat rare or is it the somewhat romantic idea of snow and snowflakes?

The other reasons snow makes me excited to me its sort of a combination of what snow is and what its useful for. I know this may sound boring but to me I find snow cool (again excuse the pun) is that it is a very complex structure made out of water crystals each one being slightly different to another. hey even if your not science you have got to admit that its kinda cool. What is snow useful for? well really come on do I really need to point this out? its a relatively inexpensive creative medium for the creation of representations of people who rather admire the pie and have since converted to a more spherical existence. Also it is a good way of sorting out disputes between friends and family through the application of frozen projectiles.

Or you could just make snow men and have snow ball fights.

I guess the other thing I find fascinating about snow is its ability to bring people together in such a light hearted manor through a simple shared experience. If the world needs anything its just that.
So bring on the snow

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment