Thursday 11 August 2011

Inside the dodecahedron

Ok the title may seem unusual, the fact is it's named after my favorite theory on the universe, that being that the universe's outer limit is a dodecahedron. If you are not sure what that is it's basicly a football. The title is also the same as the blog title the reason is I was originally thinking of calling it inside the box, but lets face it boxes are kinda boring and are made out if the most unimaginative shape so yea that explains that.
Why base the title off a Possible shape of the universe? Well simple if I think inside the universe thats outside the box but also gives me some form of limit. Not a very useful limit I will admit but a limit none the less.
Anyway onto the more normalish stuff, I made this blog to share my random wonderings and perspectives on well life the universe and everything. So yea I hope you find it moderately interesting or more interesting than moderate.
DFTBA

P.S blog posts will get longer as I get used to this and the page is a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment